Complete in 1952, the home was located on a corner wooded lot, approximately 200 X 150 feet. The home is 3,500 sq.ft. including a large terrace. The main criteria for the home, set forth by the owners, was an open house to their lot, with privacy towards both streets. The house was predominately finished in stained douglas fir, deep red brick, aluminum windows and white asbestos roof shingles.